Payment is due at the time of order for all Antique Candle Co.® wholesale purchases. As a growing business, we understand that options are important when it comes to planning purchase orders.
We are excited to announce that we have multiple options for term payments now available!
shop us on Faire
not on Faire?
We've also partnered with Credit Key to offer simple, monthly terms in seconds for your candle purchases!
how it works
The funds you need, right where you need them.
Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows you the flexibility to purchase product as needed. You can qualify for up to a $50,000 line of credit to use and pay as needed over a 12 month term. You will have the ability to get pre-approved for a certain amount before you order.
To be eligible for Credit Key credit, you will need to:
- Be an individual applying under your own name. If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business.
- Be the Owner/Signatory of business in application.
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident, of minimum signing age in your state of residence.
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600+.
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000+ (or projected annual income of $40,000+).
- Provide your Social Security Number.
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments.
Not sure if you will qualify with the requirements above? Reach out to Credit Key Support to discuss your options.
Credit Key’s application process is simple and does not affect your personal credit. Credit Key does not charge any setup fees. If you choose to go beyond 30 days, you can be approved with as low as 1% per month. Applying for Credit Key is a “soft inquiry.” This does not impact your FICO®/credit score.
Once approved*, just select the Credit Key option at checkout to use your desired payment terms.
Contact us if you have any questions about how Credit Key works with your Antique Candle Co.® purchase!
*All Credit Key applications are subject to credit check and approval. Limited payment options are available for purchases under $500.00. All Credit Key loans are made by First Electronic Bank, a Utah Chartered Industrial Bank, member FDIC.